MS-ESS-3.1 - Geology - Limited Resources
Questions: Please answer the following questions in your journal
Title: MSB - Water All Over
1. Water ______________________ is water that has been evaporated by the sun.
2. When water vapor _____________________ it changes back to liquid water.
3. Clouds move across the sky by ____________ .
4. Water condenses into droplets to form ___________.
5. The process of water evaporating, condensing, falling and collecting is the ______________ cycle.
6. A ____________________ is where our drinking water is collected.
7. The first step to cleaning our water happens in the ____________________ basin.
8. To help clean the water, alum / soap is added to the dirty water.
9. In the settling basin, the dirty alum settles to the bottom and clear / blue water is on top.
10. The clear water is ____________________ through sand and gravel to catch small particles.
11. After the water is cleaned, it then travels through __________________ pipes to faucets.
12. Water in a _____________________ can take almost _________ years to melt.
13. The Earth’s _____________________is 2/3 water but only a tiny amount of the water is drinkable.
14. Where have you learned this concept before?